Saturday, July 1, 2017

June Update

It was looking to be another lull month - I had only completed one game (a Spandau and Lewis scenario) and was not motivated to play anything. However, I had a burst last week when I started experimenting with FU rules in the Slipstream universe. I completed 2 games in a day. However, I lost a game because I dropped my Zirconia campaign. Thus, I only netted 2 games, below the pace I need to complete the challenge.

I did not complete any of the board games on the list. I am behind schedule for DC Rivals (2 games in 6 months). I suspect that I won't finish it. I am OK with Ticket to Ride (3 games).

I have a long weekend coming up so I hope to crank out a couple of games.

Kaptain Kobold's Six by Six page is up-to-date for my challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment