Sunday, October 1, 2017

September Update

Six by Six
My motivation for the 6 by 6 Challenge has practically evaporated, but I managed to shake some of my lethargy to complete 1 game. As it happens, it was the sixth session of Kaptain Kobold's Spandau and Lewis. I have now managed to complete 3 of the 6 games.

Complete listing here.

Board Games
I have grown a bit weary of cobbling together games from a variety of components and rules. Playing One Deck Dungeon has reminded me of the value of commercial games where everything is all in one box. I am now on a bit of a board game kick. Since then I ordered a digital version of Tank on Tank Westfront; even though World War II is not a major interest of mine, I enjoy it thoroughly. Recently, I asked for recommendations for additional quick-playing board games. Manoeuvre by GMT Games intrigued me so I ordered a copy. We'll see how it goes.

Blogging
Traditionally, my blogging rebounds in September after an August swoon. Interestingly, the same has happened this year - going from 2 to 6 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment