Sunday, May 14, 2017

Dirk Daring Says



Even though Dirk Daring has been busy fighting Imperial stooges, he has joined the fight for another cause - Buster's treatment.

Buster
I have mentioned over the past few weeks that one of our cats, Buster, has been diagnosed with cancer. He has started chemotherapy, and has been making progress. We want to continue helping him but our finances our tight, so my wife set up a Go Fund Me page. If you can spare a few dollars to help, please consider making a donation.

Pardon the plug. Now back to our regularly scheduled program. I will have another Dirk Daring dogfight soon. By the way, the image I used for Dirk came from a set of Disposable Heroes paper miniatures.


I had originally intended to use it for a pulp Four Against Darkness variant, but never made much progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment