Saturday, December 20, 2014

On Holiday!

I am off work all next week and I'm not going anywhere so I'll have more time to post. However, I'm not sure if I'll get in much mini gaming. You see, I've developed a tradition of playing a video game hard core during my holiday down time. Over the past few Christmases, I restored the Twilight Princess to her realm, helped stave off the Oblivion Crisis, defeated Alduin the World_Eater, and brought down the Enclave (i.e. I completed Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and Fallout 3)So what's in store for this year?


Yeah, it's an old game, but it's one I never finished. There's been a lot of buzz lately about the Dragon Age: Inquisition, the latest game in the series. I kept saying to myself that I should complete the first game (which I started in 2011) so I decided to make it my holiday game of 2014.

I do plan to make regular posts. I have a year-end review in the works (it's pretty wordy so it will end up 2 parts) and my predictions for 2015. In addition, I am starting a new series of posts called RETROSPECTIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment